Wednesday 24 December 2014

Holiday Thought...

My two-bits... It does not matter to me if someone says Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas to me, I am grateful for the blessing. What bothers me is the xenophobic, ultra nationalist, far-right-tea party-Ann-Coulter-garbage of the super staunch "Merry Christmas" folks who have the inability to see it from any other side but their own. No point in getting in a tizzy about the lack of Merry Christmas's because nothing is being taken from you, in fact, you are given so much with a simple blessing. I welcome any kind of well wishes including the Christ in Christmas. 

Hugs & Shit
From the Pagan Momma!
Blessed Be!


Happy Saturnalia! Happy Christmas! Happy Kwanzaa! Happy Bodhi Day! Happy Krampusnacht! 
Happy
Pancha Ganapati! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Yule! Happy Yalda! Happy Sadeh! 
Happy Chahar Shanbeh Suri! Happy Soyal! 

Many blessings to you beautiful souls around the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment