Friday 10 April 2015

Thing 2 in the zoo!

Another edition of Thing 2 in the zoo!

Thing 2 eats a hot french fry, yells and frantically swipes squished hot fry off his tongue and onto the wall at A&W.

Thing 2 climbs up my body while I am sitting on the couch and then proceeds to slide down me while yelling "weeeee!"

Thing 2 did not want me to open his water bottle. I close it. He cried. He wants me to open his water bottle. I open it. He cries. I didn't do it right.

Thing 2 rides down the slide on top of children like a burlap sack.

Found a rubber chicken at the store. Thing 2 screams in terror. Found Thing 2's kryptonite.

Thing 2 farts an adult fart. Shocks himself and proceeds to roll around laughing with no sound coming out of his mouth.

Thing 2 violently hugs the cat and places her in his pajama drawer.

Thing 2 weapon of choice: kicking heels of furry

Thing 2 plays on the spinner ride at the playground. Jumps off without warning and is unable to walk in a straight line for a whole minute and promptly walks into the only tree in the vicinity. Laughs it off like a boss.

When Thing 2 does not like something he will warn you with a fake sneeze.
 

Hugs & Shit

The Momma

                                            The Daily Gong Show


No comments:

Post a Comment