Thursday 9 April 2015

To-Do List volume 3

I like to plan my life but I always try to give up the end result. Whatever happens is ultimately for the universe to decide. I just do the leg work and keep on truckin' and enjoy the ride as best I can.

So speaking of plans...

Here is another edition of: "The Momma's To-Do List!"

Pick up cat food
Pick up 2 birthday gifts and wrap for Saturday
organize babysitting for Saturday and wednesday
government paperwork for ipad
register Thing 1 for zumba class
book summer holidays
find babysitting for May wedding
Taxes
cut Thing 1 & 2's nails
10 lesson plans
prep for biz trade show
month end for March
find missing library book
Call sister
writing phonics programs for proposal
prep for sex toy party at my house on Saturday night
volunteer at Terry Fox run on Friday at school
put away laundry
repair jewelry box Thing 1 & 2 destroyed
darn some socks
sort through tutoring material hand me downs
sign up Thing 2 for class
Filing
put grommets on new signs
develop a games for students
clean en suite bathroom
Thing 1 & 2 eye appointments
clean deck and prep it for use again
clean out purse
fix the curtain rod in Thing 1's room
car appointment for a tune up
back up the hard drive
figure out how to convert MPGS
deal with a warranty issue
fill prescriptions
On the hunt for bob book sets 1, 4, 5, 6 at thrift shops


I am pretty sure I am missing some things... oh well.

Again, I sound like a broken record, I say these things not out of self-importance but out of reflection. I have a big to-do list always but I will always find time to play and the end result is not up to me.

HUGS & Shit

The Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment