Thursday 12 February 2015

5000+ People are you crazy?! No really are you crazy...?

So my little blog has hit over 5000 views this past weekend. I am kinda excited; I am not going to lie.


In this blog, I have decided to share with you a snippet of an epic tale I am writing. I am scared to share any fiction I write as I am... well... a scaredy-pants.

It was a windy cold October night and the clanging bells of the buoys in the harbour echoed around the landscape. I stood near the top of my street listening to the rustling leaves shuffle around, as the crisp salty air whipped a handful of strands across my face. I loved nights like these. They reminded me of my childhood; jumping in the leaf piles at twilight when you know you should be heading home for supper.  I turned to continue the hike up the long hill. I thought to myself, one more block of this heart attack trek.  As I came to, I could see Saul waiting for me in the doorway. I call him my friend but really he was like the grandfather I never had. He greeted me with a warm embrace. Cheek to cheek I could smell the faint scent of English Leather; the kind my dad used to wear. With a twinkle in his eye and an ease in his heart he lead me inside; for the revelry was about to begin.

HUGS & Shit

The Momma











No comments:

Post a Comment