Wednesday 25 February 2015

Cassanova Strikes Again!

The other day at Strong Start (A provincial based program for kids under the age of 5 and their parents) an awesome mom tapped me on the shoulder with a huge grin on her face and told me that Thing 2 was kissing her daughter. Sure enough, I look over and see Thing 2 gently embracing the cheeks of a 3 year old girl and planting a big ole wet one right on the lips. I called out, "Hey Romeo! Whatcha doing?" He looked over gave a cheeky smile and proceeded to plant another kiss on this poor unsuspecting girl. This time she made a move, and it was the don't touch me face accompanied by the straining her head as far from Thing 2's lips as possible face. I took Thing 2 by the hand and told him, you have to ask first. To which he replied in all his wisdom, "I want the applejew and fench fys."

Fast forward to last weekend where we went to Blavis and Blaffys for Blaniel's Birthday party. A bit of an after party at their place. We decided to put on a movie, smart move as it bought us some time to hang out with other adults. Half way through the movie I happened to look up from where I was sitting in the kitchen and saw Thing 2 cup his hands gracefully around this 5 year old girls cheeks and plant a big sloppy Thing 2 kiss. The girl was annoyed that she could not see the show and was all up in her personal space. What do you say to an almost 3 year old? Well, I shouted out, "Hey Cassanova! she wants to watch the movie! And you really need to ask." To which Thing 2's laughing response was, "The farnter ploot was in the fridge!"

I will keep at it. I will let him be almost 3 but soon this won't be cute anymore but for now the Thing just wants to show love! You can't stop that.

No fig bars to count
Thing 2 bail count that I saw: 10
Thing 2 fake bail count that I saw: 14
1 poonami
Fish crackers found in Thing 2's diaper: 7
Kisses for Momma: 0
An almost 3 year old on a kissing spree:  amazing

A Kissing Haiku:

Thing 2 loves people
kissing all around the town
watch out for cold sores


Hugs & Shit

The Momma

                                                  Not Thing 2


No comments:

Post a Comment