Sunday 14 June 2015

Drunk Blogging... trying it once.

Drunk Blogging... I thought I would give it a go. I rarely drink. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I speak in past tense the problem is the past has not happened yet. Tense confusion, philosophy lesson, and an all around good time. Don't judge me, or do, I don't care, well maybe a little. Nope, not caring.

Today was a super special day for no reason. I liked today. Holy fuck italics! I don't know I pressed some sort of magic button. You're a magic button. 

Oh mystery solved. SO today was nothing special. I ate some cheese. I crafted a paperairplane out of oldrecycled recyclables. Kind of like potent potables but more recyclables. You know what I really love? Nothing to do with finger paints. Fingerpaints are the bane of my existence. Try them and you will agree that I am right and finger paints are wrong. 

Oh thats right I am writing about my Things! Thing 1 and Thing 2. 

So we woke up. It was nice. It was about as nice as Bob Ross painting a happy little forest. When all of a sudden I heard from Thing 2's room. "Mommmmmaaaaa!" I got up in a stupor and stumbled to his room where I saw the aftersmath of him getting buck and peeing everywhere. I looked at him and said, "Are you 3?" and he replied with a, "Nope! I am 5!" Fair enough, 3 is hard. He then gave me an anatomy lesson on his junk area. I was super impressed. I flicked on the light and promptly walked away in a semi huff. I then visited Thing 1's room where I found the cat had vomited on the floor. I staggered back to my bed and said to the HUBs, "Your turn." I am pretty certain I rolled over and went back to sleep. This is where I won the mother of the year award. 

I can't deal much longer. I am a big tire. 

HUGS and SHRUGS

The Momma

                                                                Drunkn Skunkn
                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment