Saturday 14 June 2014

Feta, flock of seagulls and marshmallows...

 Let's eat Grandma! Let's eat, Grandma! Proper punctuation can save lives.

Hey! It was take the bus Friday! Even though I had the car today Thing 1 insisted on taking the bus to the "brown mall" as he calls it. Is is possible to start to hate Fridays? So up and the crack of snuh listening to Thing 2 yelling "Budah fock do lem o stan!" Such a potty mouth. My hubs is off this weekend on a boys only bromantical trip. So it is just me and the Things, taking on the world. So we see the hubs off and we go to the bus! yay! BUS! Fuckin yes! We do our usual "brown mall" routine, we go to London Drugs and check out the on-sale toys then we go to the fruit, veg, salad stand and get the same thing... feta, watermelon, corn, grapes, olives and a hard boiled egg. mmmm... random. mmm olive-watermelon juice. We then head to the play area where somebody smells like poop. Oh wait that was my kid. Oh well I guess it was my turn. Then we head back out to the bus station where I am bombarded with a 100 questions about bus numbers, schedules and which bus we are taking. I feel bad but once again my brain goes on auto-pilot and I may owe Thing 1 a talking airplane. heh... time will tell. We head back home, we are exiting out bus at our stop. Some kind bus patrons help me with my stroller, bags etc... The Things are happy, I am popping the stroller back open when I notice the tray is gone. Flock of seagulls!!!! The bus people did not see the tray and I did not check the bus. Oh well, life happens. But where will I put my water bottle? What will I do with the rock collection Thing 2 gives me? Where will the dandelions go to die? boo. I could do the lost and found thing with the bus co. But that smacks of effort. So I will rig something up like I always do. The hubs is not going to like this. He, like his son, have a hard time with change. He won't know where to put his keys or coffee. He will have no tray to organize and clean after I use it. Oh dear. So I wonder what the Hubs is doing right now? Probably getting drunk in the motel room making a frozen pizza and having a marshmallow fight in their y-fronts. Cause you know every woman fantasizes about that. ;) Nah... I am so glad one of the guys there is a police officer to keep things a little more tame. No drunk tank crap. I can't wait to hear the stories when he gets back.... he might even be a little drunk still...

Hugs & Shit

The Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment