Friday 23 May 2014

Anti-mom bloggers

I have 1130 page views. Me thinks it is random people pressing the random blog button, getting my blog page and thinking fack another mom blog. Yes, yes life is tough. Yes, yes, your kid is gifted and so advanced. Blah blah blah. Well sucks to you and your conch anti-mom bloggers. Stop reading anti-mom blogger. Go back to your spas, solo shopping trips and weekend getaways where you belong! So good to get that off my chest. By the way, if you misspell "blah" the suggested word they give you is "Ahab". I don't know why but this amused me to no end.

The other day we went to Jysk as the quest for deck beautification purchases continues! Thing 2 managed to find the coolest walk in wardrobe with a bench and shut the doors and just sat in there. I knocked on the door and he yelled his favorite word... "NO!" Thing 1 and I shopped around the surrounding area as Thing 2 sat in the dark feeling perfectly as peace. Best. Babysitter. Ever. He was pissed when we had to leave. Then he threw himself to the ground. I took one look at him and I said, "Buddy that was so last month." He cocked his head to the side as if he understood. He stood up and walked out like a perfect little gentleman. wow. interesting. I wonder what he thought I said. Parenting, nailed it.

oooo found a second hand mini plug in water fountain today! major score. Our deck beautification is turning into a zen deck of sunshine and happiness. The Things LOVE the waterfall/water wheel cheesy thing. And quite frankly, so do I. 

Thing 2 - New thing... must have a toy, paper, pencil, rock or something in his hand at all time when we go out into the world. Today it brought a huge page of stickers and would not share with the other children. There were about 100 stickers on this page. Thing 2 is such a killjoy. He just carried around like a favorite blankey or toy. What a Nut. Ironically he is allergic to nuts.

Thing 2 bail count: 3
Thing 1 bananer count: 2 that I saw
All fig bars accounted for, I hope.

Hugs and Shit
The Momma
Awesome Possum Momma!







No comments:

Post a Comment