Thursday 29 May 2014

Super Rainbows & Happy Butterflies Posting

You know what a really great word is? "Turd". It is bloody fantastical. It is not considered a swear word but vulgar enough to be one. It can be used in a variety of different ways such as; naming your fish (Turd Ferguson, Regional Director of Sales) or insulting someone (turd-burger or turdlette). You can even use it as an adjective such as, "Don't be a turdish weenie!" Or as a verb, "I am turding right now." Heck I will stretch it and use it as an adverb, "He smelled very turdily bad today." I once in a while throw down the word as an interjection. "Turd-Burger, I really wanted a duck last Thursday!" I always said if my crappy jellyfish art got big I would start up a company called: "The World is Full of Turds Incorporated" I once had a co-worker from Ireland and we would get him to say, "It is 3:33 in the morning on the corner of Third and Thurlow" Which would come out as... "It tis tree turdy tree in the mornin on the corner of turd and turlow" See how great Turd is?! I digress... into nothingness...

Thing 2 bail count: at least 105
Thing 1 bananer count: 2
Fig bars all accounted for
Thing 2 politically rally 1
Thing 1 & 2 first strike support 1

Love the Momma-Turd
Turd Burger





No comments:

Post a Comment