Monday 12 May 2014

Shit Happens - Literally and Figuratively

So Thing 1 had a shit today that would choke a donkey. Sadly he did not make it to the toilet on time so day zero for him! I went to change him and he absolutely destroyed his cute little star wars angry bird y-fronts. Poor guy had diarrhea. Or at my house we call it dinoreena. Funny when I do spell check on dinoreena these are my options... "inordinate or noradrenalin" Strangely these words work to this situation, like Thing 1 had an inordinate amount of poop in his underwear. And I could feel the noradrenalin coursing through my body as I heavily dry heaved cleaning up Thing 1's underwear. SO as it goes, I am attempting to salvage the underwear the best I can with hotish water and soap retching up a storm and what does thing 1 do?? Laugh. So I decided to laugh right along with him. I figured it is not everyday you clean out shitty underwear and get a shit infused facial from the steam of the hot water. Moral of the story... throw out destroyed undies, it is not worth it and secondly, laugh because anything else would be just a waste on a perfectly good silly situation.
#Thing2bailcount4 #Thing1bananacoutn2 #Nofigbarstocount #dayzero1 #awesomeday1
HUGS and SHIT
Courtney the MOmma



No comments:

Post a Comment