Monday 5 May 2014

General Fartenment

Life happened again, YES, yes it did.

Thing one wins 4 trophies at bowling. I ask thing 1 if he wants to take said items to show n tell. Thing 1 says, "Mom, I don't have show n tell for another 20 years!" OMG he is talking like me. Thing 1 laughed at own joke. I laughed at Thing1. The hubs laughed at the thought... that's your son. And Thing 2 looked around to see what was so funny and did a delayed forced laugh. I laughed harder because of Thing 2. Thing 1 was thinking I was laughing at his sheer genius. The hubs laughed at me for snorting. I became Snortney. The hubs continued to laugh at Thing 2 as at this point Thing 2 was galloping around the kitchen on his imaginary horse. Thing 1 was laughing at me for snorting. Thing 1 decided to do an impromptu yoga pose and announced he was doing the downward facing dog. Thing1's ass in the air he farted. And then figuratively the house came down. Thing 2 was now doing the downward facing dog but more in a twerking fashion. The hubs regrettably choking up his coffee he had just sipped and myself, the momma, was in tears of laughter, joy and hilarity. May parenthood present these glorious opportunities of pure bliss so I remember the fun ridiculous light side of life.

Hugs and Shit

The momma

Thing 2 Bail Count 3
No fig bars
No Polar Fucking Experss

Best. Day. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment