Friday 16 May 2014

Tongue Health and other things that matter.

My tongue feels like crap. That is what you get when you enjoy some yummy salt and vinegar chips. No one ever talks about tongue health but should we? Dentists are always spouting off about good oral hygiene preventing gingivitis, leg cramps and forest fires BUT what about tongues? This is the shit that clouds my brain when trying to make important decisions in my life. Can it be helped? Should it be helped? Nah. I digress.

So what happened today? Bat-shit cray cray Thursday is what...

Up at 7:30 AM. Thing 1 at the foot of my bed reaching under the covers and touching my feet. Freaking me out kid! I had another disturbing dream about not having my water truck at the posh country club water slide park. And the same frat dude laughing at me as when I do bring a water truck it is a Clearly Canadian water and not Evian. My day starts off super weird to say the least. And that stupid dream haunts me all day. Stupid vivid reoccurring dream that makes no sense. Usually at the end of this dream I turn into a Charlies Angel and go an search for over sized gems at the bottom of the Burrard inlet. But this time I sought revenge on some sea turtles. See what I have to deal with?!

The hubs sicks Thing 2 on me to get me out of bed. Thing 2 treats me like a bouncy castle. Classic. Head down stairs, hubs off to work in the basement, hubs has a half day today. Get the Things dressed. Thing 1 announces that today is a slow day! He moves in slo-mo, he eats in slo-mo he gets dressed in slo-mo. I am not above bribery to hurry up his little butt. It was awfully cute though watching him try to put on his socks in slo-mo. He was frustrating himself. #4yearoldproblems. Nana and Gramps come over to babysit as the hubs and I get to go off to another Thing 1 meeting at Children's hospital. Sad how all these meetings and appointments have turned into dates. Meeting went well with Dr. Head home. Thing 1 playschool. Viva La Resistance! Gramps helps out. Yay gramps. Thing 2 go for a nap. Hubs decided to nap too. mofo. #jealous
Drop of Thing 1 go to my favorite event (insert sarcasm) that occurs only every 2 years... Just me... and my doctor. Thats right a big old Pabst blue and Smirnoff Ice... (word play.) can you dig?

Leave there... pick up Thing 1 from school. Play at playground. Go home. Do admin work. Tutor awesome kid. Eat dinner. Hubs goes out. Sit on couch and do nothing while Thing 2 covers me in DVD cases. Get the Things in bed. high five myself and sit in the squalor as I have no energy to clean. Watch big bang theory and have come to the conclusion that the only thing I look forward to with the show is Sheldon and Amy. The Shamey. The rest of the show has def. jumped the shark. New drinking game... take a swig every time they do a fat joke. #drunk Hubs comes home. Looks disappointed I have not tackled the house. Oh well. #supermom nailed it.

Cleaned again.

Now typing up this redick blog thinking... I should go to bed. wait Thing 1 has occupied my spot.
This feels like a downer blog... but here is the catch. I love my life, I love my Things 1 and 2, I love the hubs, I love my friends and fam. I would not trade this for the squirrels.
HUGS and shit
The momma





No comments:

Post a Comment