Thursday 10 April 2014

Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!

So woke up at 8:30 AM to Thing 2 babble. Bless the universe, the stars have aligned, we have all slept well. Thing 1, Thing 2 and I go downstairs for Thomas and Shreddies. Thing 2 refuses to eat. Classic. Out the door errands day. Wish me luck. First stop, local corner store, score they sell cartridges. Assuming fella knows what he is talking about, buy two. Thing 1 asks for candy. Thing 2 begs for peanuts, which he is horribly allergic to. Try to get Thing 2 in car seat. He planks. classic. Second Stop, the bank. Deposit, order cheques and go. Super friendly yet slow moving teller. Thing 1 and 2 going stir crazy. 30 minutes of climbing all over the furniture. Awesomesausage. Gave the Things fig bars in the car. Husband said be sure all fig bars are accounted for as the last time one rotted under the seat and it smelled like sweet and sour banana barnacle soup. Next destination, staples. Thing 1 HATES staples. Get some office supplies and check out cartridges. Staples guy super helpful and told me corner store dude sold you wrong ones. First clue-corner store due. derp. Return said items. Add to to-do list. At the check out super friendly staples cashier asking me about airmiles and emails and stuff while Thing 1 asks me very repetitive yet intelligent questions as thing 2 Rolls around on the floor. I try to pick Thing 2 up but he promptly shoved his fist in my mouth. I gag. Classic. I put down Thing 2. He thinks it is funny. He wants to do it again. I won't let him. Thing 2 on floor again now rolling into man in line behind us. Thing 1 yells, momma listen to my words! Cashier asks for my email again as it didn't work. Thing 2 is now causing the man behind us stress. I say to nice cashier lady. My email is notrightnowthanks@gmail.com. She laughs. Thanks goodness. Off to the park! watched skateboarders. Thing 1 and 2 are thrilled and high-fiving each other. Pretty cute. Off to get wine. Cold beer and wine store. Leave kids in car, locked. I feel guilty. I run in and run out. I hope it is good. It is in a day glow orange bottle. First Clue? we shall see. Last stop grocery store. Pick up some last minute food. Thing 1 and 2 are now tackling each other in Supervalue. Awesome. Deli manager thought it was funny and cute. At least someone thinks it is. Again Thing 2 asking for peanuts. Seriously buddy are you trying to tell me something? Thing 1 begging for bubble gum. I tell him, not until you are 5. I hope he forgets. Realize he is 5 in a few months. Derp again. Home. LUNCH! Weird lunch. Peaches, whipped cream and granola. Kinda good. Thing 2 nap. Thing 2 babbles and does not nap. Pick up Hubs from work. Thing 2 does not cry this time. 25 minute vacay in the car while hubs drives home. Awesome tutoring kid for an hour. Dinner. Hubs off to bowling. Baths, reading, jammies, songs, bed! Work on Awesome Possum Consulting stuff and Tupperware from 8:30-minight. Another EPIC day. House looks like crap but that is what Friday is for! HUGS to the world and everyone in it! #gratefulmomma #derp #onefigbarnotaccountedfor #theyetisaysyes

1 comment: