Thursday 10 April 2014

Craziness is awesome, don't deny it!

Today... Woke up to Thing 1 jumping on me. Thing 1 and Thing 2 played in Thing 1's room. I accidentally fell back asleep for 45 minutes. I woke up to Thing 1 and Thing 2 giggling and trying to pick my nose. Grateful for the extra sleep! I walk into Thing 1's bedroom, I cannot see floor. It is half a foot deep of toys and books. I think to myself, yeah so worth the extra sleep. Breakfast. Out the door. Check out a new business on launch day. Thing 1 insists on wearing his dragon costume. Sure. Grocery Shopping with Dragon Boy and Thing 2. Local park. Home. Put away groceries. Haul dragon Boy and Thing 2 upstairs to clean room. 45 minutes. Ironic. 45 minutes clean = 45 minutes extra sleep. Not as good of a swap as I thought. Put Thing 2 down for a nap. Clean basement. Clean kitchen. Clean playroom. get the Mail. Dragon Boy is back to Thing 1. Think, what to make for dinner. Hmmm screw it. pack Tupperware bag for party in Langley. Play with Thing 1. Put away 6 loads of laundry. shower. knocking on shower door. Thing1 wants in. No way. Get dressed for Tupperware party. wake up Thing 2 from nap. Pissed off Thing 2. Load kids in car. Thing 2 screams from home to Royal and 4th in New West. Get to Hubs work. 20 minutes. Low on gas. Fill up. Thing two peed everywhere. Thing 2 recently discovered penis. pants-less Things 2. Thing 1 asking 4 million questions. Hubs come out from work. Ask how day was. I say "fun". Hubs drives home. 25 minute mini vacay in my brain. Thing 2 does not cry. So grateful. Home. Tutoring Client. Super fun kid. Kiss hubs and fam goodbye. Thing 1 and 2 are pissed I am leaving. Drive to Langley. Tupps party. Awesome ladies. Booked another party. Drove to lost lost cousin's house. Tupperdelivery! Quick visit. Drive home. FB. email. admin work. Now... to sleep or not to sleep? 

Seek and Find!
Can you find the following items?
1) The letter C
2) The turned over shopping cart
3) Dr. Suess
4) The duck chick thing
5) car ramp
6) cookie

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment