Thursday 17 April 2014

I want a shower - Just a 10 minute shower. Please.

So 7:30 am. Ugh. Thing 2 jumping on his crib. Thing 2 watching the tablet right next to my FACE. Awesome. Get up, get things dressed. Thing 1 wants to wear my nice top he found. Put nice top over his shirt. Looks like dress. He is owning it. I want to grab a belt to cinch it. Thing 1 says no in force. Denied. Polar Fucking Express day 40. Lines in Polar Fucking Express are infusing in my cerebral cortex. Splendid. Thing 1 asks daily when Christmas is. Thing 1 is very well verse in calendar now. 8 months! Thing 1 asks what is today momma. I say Art Knapps and School. Thing 2 bails on cue. Off to Art Knapps to smell flowers, get soaking wet from the fountains and watch the koi fish in the pond. Cheapest entertainment ever. I am pleased. Things are very pleased. Started to drive to Costco. Thing 2 starts crying. Thing 2 HATES Costco despite the occasional ice cream. Don't want to heard the screaming, drive away. Thing 2 calms down. Home. Lunch. Mr. Noodles, egg and grapes. Nailed it. Drop Thing 1 off at school. Troubles. Thing 1 is anxious. Sit with Teacher and Things playing for 45 minutes. Thank goodness teachers are amazing. Shout out to Miss. Tazeen and Miss. Lori. #superteachers Thing 1 finally unfurls himself from me. 1 hour of alone time coming up. Put down Thing 2. Short nap. work. No shower, ugh. Wake thing 2, pissed off things 2 . Pick up Thing 1. Happy he got chocolate. Off to pick up the hubs. 20 minutes of Thing 2 throwing dinosaurs in the back seat and Thing 1 asking profound thought provoking questions such as, "momma where do the whales sleep?" and "Momma where do my boogers come from?" Pick up Hubs. Asks how day was, I say, "onerous".
Mini vacay in the car on the way home. Awesome yet gassy tutoring kid, I felt like I ate a few farts, Classic. Dinner and hubs off to bowling. BAM work from 8:30 - 11:30 on Tupperware and Tutoring Admin. like a boss. Literally I am my own boss. So good.  Thing 2 bail count 5. Thing 1 banana count 2. Nice shirt - stretched out. No fig bars to count on the account of Thing 2 not liking Costco. #livinthemommalife #wouldnottradeitforanything #whosyourdaddyandwhatdoeshedo HUGS to the world and everyone in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment