Monday 28 April 2014

Bowling Stikes Again!

So yes, last night I drank. More than I have in a very long time. Am I young... sure! Do I bounce back... no. What did I learn? Nothing. Just that once in a while letting loose at a bowling banquet is really effin fun. Oh and my ankle hurts like hell. bahahaha! drinking injury. So woke up to Thing 1 on the bed, wait let me quantify, my bed. I heard the hubs groan as I am pretty sure Thing 1 sacked him. The air in the room is stifling. Everyone stinks. classic. I hear Thing 2 growling at something. creepy kid. I get up as the hubs is useless at this time. I take the Things downstairs. Holy trucks, I stare at the ceiling Thing 1 just asked me if he could watch Polar Express. I just stare at him. Then I shrug. Sure. whatever. Polar fucking express day 44. I lay out a blanket in the living room and proceed to make a napping recovery nest. Thing 1 wants to do a puzzle. Thing 2 treats my body like a jungle gym. I get up make breaky, do puzzle, roughhouse with Thing 2 and manage to nap in nest for 30 minutes. I jolt awake. I am scared that Things have destroyed the house. We are safe. Except Thing 1 has raccooned his way into the fig bars. classic. Thing 2 bails. Thing 1 farts in my face. Thats it! Time to get the hubs up. Sick the Things on the sleeping bear. Room still thick with stale beer breath and fartings. ugh. Kick hubs out of bed. I roll in. Tell hubs to wake me in 1/2 an hour. I have to tutor. I have to be on my A game and SUPER FLUFFY AND FUN. squeee! 30 minutes felt like 30 seconds. derp. Discovered perfect hangover remedy... night before drink water until so full, 2 advil. Morning of... water and a banana. I felt awesome. Tired but super awesome. take that years of inexperience! Tutored 2 awesome kids! Worked on Admin stuff and taxes. Took thing 1 out to do errands. Thing 1 HATE errands, I have no idea why he insisted on coming. Comae home. Thing 2 woke from nap. Sure nap for hubs but not me. boo at thing 2. Grocery shopping. Gshop as it is called at my house at no fills. Or as well call it the big yellow banana store or Uncle Dennis'. Thing 1 dropped a watermelon on sore ankle. For sore ankle story see yesterday's blog. Thing 2 becomes a terrorist and refuses to let people open the milk coolers. Thing 1 trips and jumps up and says "He's goooood!" with his hands in the air. Home. dinner. bedtime. Thing 2 goes postal. Over tired. Work from 8:30 PM to 1 AM. Wrote policies, lesson plans, set up for new students.  Livin'. #workingstayathomemom #1/2figbarmissing . Thing 2 bail count - 5 at least . SO awesome. I would not trade this for the world. HUGS and special shout outs to the peeps who feel left out of my blog: McKinlee and Robbie Stew AKA Honorary Thing and honorary thing's dad, also, friend that Rhymes with Avis you are mentioned, again. Here. and Athy thanks for the pre-party party! K Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment