Tuesday 22 April 2014

Hellloooooo Jelloooooo!

So that just happened, what you ask. That. Some people ask me why I write run on sentences and fragments. I say... I spend my life teaching it, as I am a tutor, so why not bust through all the rules and say screw it all. As a wise friend once said to me your blog is like your stream of consciousness. And since my stream of consciousness does not bend to the rules my brain says sucks to your grammar! Sucks to your conch and sucks to your punctuation and linguistics!! If you get the conch reference 10 points for you. You get another 20 points if you get the "sucks to your Aunty and sucks to your assmar" reference as well. What to do with your points, I don't know see previous sentence. Gosh I feel cheaky today.

So I am doing my taxes for home and my home based biz. I have to say taxes are taxing. Good thing I like to keep organized to the point of obsession. Never in my life did I ever think I would have to ask how ofter the business bathroom is used for business or pleasure. My toileting practices are now the business of the Canadian government. High Five! I feel like I should share more, it can be so freeing. My husband for instance, he likes to shit in my office bathroom when I am working late nights. Awesome. I asked him rhetorically the other night if he would like it if I came to his work and shit in the middle of his cubicle. He laughed. So did I. Good thing I have a 10 year old boy sens of humour. Now my husband makes a point of shitting nightly in my office. I will give you a visual.... The toilet is literally 3 feet from my computer station. My hubs sits down, does not close sliding door, announces "captive audience!" and starts divulging about his day and he bowel movement. My husband is a delightful man and in the birth order is the baby in the family therefore he is an instigator. I am the middle child I am the peacekeeper. Match made in heaven.Do I fight this? Nah, it is kind of funny after all. I figure if I ignore it then like any pestering little sibling he will get bored and it will  eventually go away.

And you thought my BLOG was about Thing 1 and Thing 2. Perhaps my hubs is Thing 4!
Thing 1 - Son #1
Thing 2 - Son #2
Thing 3 - Friend of Thing 1
Thing 4 - The hubs

So be well John Spartan. (30 points for this reference) Have an amazing day. If you read this blog can you do me a solid and comment "I read it" in my comments section? Thanks! HUGS? Hugs. :)




5 comments:

  1. Of course . I did not actually read it. I pretended to scan the blurb with my eyelashes half lowered.... then I saw it," please write I read it In the comments below." Now whatever am I to do... do I go back & read it? Or do I just write I read it or lastly do I comment that I never read it even though I did? Silly me what ever did I do, but add to the run on sentences.
    All my love ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it!
    And heartily recommend poo-pouri (feel free to YouTube the ad cuz it's hilarious) for your business toilet.

    ReplyDelete